KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF ARTS ADMISSIONS 2021
GUIDELINES FOR ALL APPLICANTS
Step A. Write a motivation letter reflecting your interest in the program you choose to study at Kathmandu University School of Arts. (Approx. 600 words). Type it in Microsoft word and upload as a doc or pdf file where required.
Step B. Deposit Rs. 1000 to one of the following methods:
|For School of Arts|
eSewa: Find School of Arts, Kathmandu University in the search box. And select Application fee. Save a soft-copy/screenshot of the payment voucher.
Account Name: KU-SCHOOL OF ARTS
Nepal Investment Bank Ltd: A/c: 00501030255561
Step C. Prepare scanned copies of the following documents:
|1. Original Transcripts of SLC/SEE (or equivalent degrees)|
2. Transcripts of 10+2/A-levels (or Mark sheet of 11th grade of waiting for results of 12th grade examinations)
3. Citizenship Certificate (passport for foreigners)
4. Applicant’s Passport-size photo
5. Bank voucher (of Rs. 1000 deposit) or Pay via eSewa in the admission portal.
6. Other relevant certificates of achievements, if any.