Bodhi: An Interdisciplinary Journal invites articles for its forthcoming issue – Vol. 8, No. 1. The deadline for submission of articles is: 15 December 2020.
Bodhi: An Interdisciplinary Journal is an annual, bi-lingual (English and Nepali) publication by the Department of Languages and Mass Communication, School of Arts, Kathmandu University, and it publishes contributions of original work on, and translations of, any aspect of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences from inter/multi-disciplinary perspective. Research articles on communication, media and journalism are especially encouraged.
The submission guidelines are given below:
- Minimum word length is 3000 and maximum is 7,000 (excluding references). Submit original unpublished works or very significant translations only. The word limitation may be compromised for invited articles.
- Specify the name, designation of the authors and co-authors. Include contact details.
- All submissions should include title, abstract, key words and references.
- All contributions will be peer reviewed.
- Type in MS Word, Time New Roman Font of 12 point, format in 1.5 space. Number the pages in the bottom right corner.
- Number the Tables, Photographs and Plates. Submit high-resolution photographs separately. Do not send visuals in color. It should be only in Black and white.
- Follow international standard for bibliographical references. Refer to the APA style at http://www.apastyle.org
- The editor has the right to reject submissions on grounds of already published work, substandard writing and poor quality research work.
- All articles should be within the guidelines of ethics in research. Every article will be checked for plagiarism. In case of any error due to oversight in this regard, the author(s) will be responsible.
- Submit writings in softcopy as email attachments to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org